Visiting Hours: every day 9 am-7 pm
Tel: 4163280 ext 237
Entry to the home:
1. The concern is brought to the doctors by family members or home health nurses. A letter from the patient and/or family members is sent in signed by the client and family.
2. The family is then required to go to the finance department to fill in the intake forms, change the address by census and make a standing order for monthly payment. They can also receive guidance to ensure everything is done.
3. The doctor will make a medical letter for staff. If the patient is a home health patient they will make a transfer report. If the patient was admitted to the hospital, the admission department will do that.
4. The family ensures that the clothes and toiletries are marked with the initials of the client.
5. A date will be set for admission to the Home.